On today's episode of Room 3026 Live, we discussed the latest news in technology ranging from Twitter Analytics to Video Chat Applications.
To hear to the entire show, CLICK HERE!
The following blog posts are from our listeners and hosts.
No listener blogs at this time.
The following feeds were mentioned on today's show.
- Twitter’s Official Analytics Product Has Arrived from Mashable!
- Twitter Has A (Secret) Reputation Score For Every User from TechCrunch
- “Angry Birds” Dethroned: “Smurfs’ Village” Now Top-Grossing Game on iPhone from Mashable!
- The Android Market, Visualised [Infographic] [TNW Mobile] from The Next Web
- Disney Makes a Big Bet on Geolocation with Gowalla from Mashable!
- Netflix CEO: Long-Form Video Isn’t Meant for Mobile (or iPads) from Mashable!
- KFC Is Offering A $20,000 College Scholarship for Your Twitter Skills [TNW Social Media] from The Next Web
- BoxWave's Keyboard Buddy turns your iPhone 4 into the Droid it always wanted to be from Engadget
- First Look: Zynga Takes On Rivals With CityVille, A Casual Virtual Metropolis from TechCrunch
- Totally Awesome Tools To Improve Gmail Productivity from Smashing Apps
- More $7.99 Per Month Netflix Streaming-Only Plan Sightings from Hacking NetFlix
- Guy becomes Foursquare mayor, gets free sandwiches for a year [TNW Location] from The Next Web
- Sprint’s Epic Movie Contest Winners are All Types of Epic [10 VIDEOS] from AndroidGuys
- Facebook-MySpace joint announcement set for today from Webware.com
- Battle of the Video Chat Applications: Google Chat vs. Skype vs. iChat [Video] from Lifehacker
Rate Today's Episode
In an effort to provide the best show possible, please provide your feedback on the radio show Room 3026 Live. Click here!
If you don't have time to listen to the show, take us with you to the gym, work, commute, or while cleaning the house. Download this episode using MP3 or iTunes.
If you like what you've read, take this opportunity to subscribe to my RSS Feed and Newsletter. However, don't forget to connect with me on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Buzz, or Friendfeed.