On today's episode of Room 3026 Live, we discussed topics ranging from tweeting often and on weekends is more effective to the launch of a new online game.
To hear to the entire show, CLICK HERE!
The following listener blogs were mentioned on today's show.
- Completing The Dissertation Via The Blog (Redux) by Damond Nollan
- Time-Warner Cable: Are They Fascists? by dB
- P90X Week 11 Yoga X- Y'all Get Back Now! by K90X Krista's P90X Diary
- Show Notes for Room 3026 Live (Ep. 238) by Erica Goodwyn
- The Trouble with Triberr And/Or Twitter by Todd Lyden
- How Summify Can Help You Find Great Content by tim
- TobyMac at C3 Church – Behind The Scenes by tim
The following announcements were mentioned on today's show.
Webinar: Work Smarter not Harder?
Join Mika Nicole Collins for a one hour webinar that will give you tips for running your business smarter and not harder. This event is perfect for the new business owners and others that want a set of fresh ideas. Topics will include: Getting organized, customer service, social media, and more options to enhance your business model. For registration and more information: http://tiny.cc/mz3gr
The following feeds were mentioned on today's show.
- Tweeting Often and on Weekends is More Effective, Suggests Data by John Paul Titlow
- +Like Browser Extension Pretty Much Eliminates The Need For Google +1 by Alexia Tsotsis
- Premium Video on Demand: $30 Rentals 8 Weeks After Theatrical Release by mikek
- Analyst: HTC Thunderbolt is Verizon’s New Hotness, Not iPhone by Scott Webster
- iDoneThis Keeps You Motivated by Logging Your Daily Accomplishments by Whitson Gordon
- Finally - Google Page Speed With No Plugin Required by Klint Finley
- Could Blogging Be the Key to Raising a Generation of Great Writers? by Liz Dwyer
- Google Developing App That Can Snap Your Face, Pull Up Your Profile by Jolie O'Dell
- The Wii Controller That's Powered By Sweat [Video] by Brian Ashcraft
- Mint Launches “Quest for Money” Online Game by Mint.com
Rate Today's Episode