On today's episode of Room 3026 Live, we discussed topics ranging from facebook upgrading its commenting system to nintendo cutting wii price to $150 on May 15th.
Click here if you don't see the player.
The following listener blogs were mentioned on today's show.
The following feeds were mentioned on today's show.
- Facebook Upgrades Its Commenting System by Nick O'Neill
- Flock Shutters Social Web Browser by Mashable
- Where to Buy Cheap Flips Now That They're Dead [Dealzmodo] by Casey Chan
- How to Fail Successfully adapted by Melanie Pinola from and Seth Godin
- What Exactly Is Great Content? by Tony Eldridge
- Sprint Enabling Carrier Billing for Android Market Purchases by Scott Webster
- Three-Way Video Calling with ooVoo Goes Free by Scott Webster
- Nintendo cutting Wii price to $150 on May 15th? by Sean Hollister