On today's episode of Room 3026 Live, we discussed topics ranging from YouTube founders acquire delicious rom Yahoo to getting out of debt by switching to a cash-only policy.
Click here if you don't see the player.
The following listener blogs were mentioned on today's show.
- Show Notes for Room 3026 Live (Ep. 257) by Erica Goodwyn
The following feeds were mentioned on today's show.
- YouTube Founders Acquire Delicious From Yahoo by Adam Ostrow
- Facebook Passes Google for Top Social ID by Linc Wonham
- Pepsi's Social Vending Machine Would Be Kinda Great—If Pepsi Weren't a Terrible, Terrible Beverage by Matt Buchanan
- 'Fast Five': At $31.5M at the Foreign Box Office Through Tuesday by Joshua L. Weinstein
- Get Out of Debt by Switching to a Cash-Only Policy by Adam Dachis
- What Birthname Makes You Most Likely To Be CEO? by Brenna Ehrlich
- Android Market Could Eclipse App Store This Summer by Scott Webster
- LinkShare Growth Signals Affiliate Opportunity by Linc Wonham
- Wosju: Finally a way to have social connections with context by Brad McCarty
- PlayStation Network Breach Could Carry A $24 Billion Price Tag (In Some Crazy Fantasy World) by Michael McWhertor
Rate Today's Episode