On today's episode of Room 3026 Live, we discussed topics ranging from a Facebook share is worth $2.10 to Google Docs levels up: unlocks pivot table powers.
Click here if you don't see the player.
The following announcements were mentioned on today's show.
Triangle Startup Weekend
Think you have an idea that could be the next Facebook, Amazon, Google or YouTube? Well then you need to mark off your calendar for Friday June 3rd to Sunday June 5th and register for Triangle Startup Weekend. Triangle Startup Weekend is bringing together top entrepreneurs, programmers and idea generators in the American Tobacco Campus of Durham for a 54-hour, full weekend event. Limited tickets are available at trianglestartupweekend.com between now and June 3rd.
The Triangle Tweetup crew is inviting the entire Triangle community to join us at the Triangle Tweetup at Bronto on May 19, 2011 at 7:00pm. There will be food and drink, socializing, social media and some technology. Bronto is hosting the Triangle Tweetup in Downtown Durham. Doors will open at 6:45.
Special note from Ryan Boyles: “Focus of this tweetup is games, gaming and gamification - and you get to participate”
May 21 & 22
Sheraton Raleigh Hotelhttp://wordcampraleigh.com/
The following listener blogs were mentioned on today's show.
- Ramblings From Augustus Jr. (5/18/11) by lilsonproductions81
- James Durbin's Top 5 Performances on American Idol by Ivey Breaks It Down
- Show Notes for Room 3026 Live (Ep. 271) by Erica Goodwyn
The following feeds were mentioned on today's show.
- Facebook email rolls out, already adopted by hundreds of millions by Joel Falconer
- INFOGRAPHIC: A Facebook Share Is Worth $2.10 by Jackie Cohen
- Google Docs Levels Up: Unlocks Pivot Table Powers by Andrew Tarantola
- 'Charlie's Angels' Preview Promises Skin, Guns and Nostalgia -- All at Once! from TheWrap.com
- Netflix Now The Largest Single Source of Internet Traffic In North America by Erick Schonfeld
- PayPal Lets Android Users Deposit Checks With Their Cameras by Adrian Covert
- T-Mobile Launches Phone Trade-In Program by Justin Marden
- How To Be More Balanced And Responsive With Tasks by Damond Nollan
- Drinking Lots of Coffee Linked to Reduced Risk of Certain Cancers by Melanie Pinola
- PSN logins exploited again, Sony takes pages offline by Tim Stevens
Rate Today's Episode