On today's episode of Room 3026 Live, we discussed topics ranging from Google plans to make special Google Wallet stickers for phones without NFC to PayPal lawsuit against Google reveals recruiting saga and a deal gone sour.
Click here if you don't see the player.
The following announcements were mentioned on today's show.
Triangle Startup Weekend
Think you have an idea that could be the next Facebook, Amazon, Google or YouTube? Well then you need to mark off your calendar for Friday June 3rd to Sunday June 5th and register for Triangle Startup Weekend. Triangle Startup Weekend is bringing together top entrepreneurs, programmers and idea generators in the American Tobacco Campus of Durham for a 54-hour, full weekend event. Limited tickets are available at trianglestartupweekend.com between now and June 3rd.
The following feeds were mentioned on today's show.
- New Twitter Feature Offers "Out of Body" Experience by Marshall Kirkpatrick
- Twitter adds a “stumble” button to shuffle through people’s timelines by Matthew Panzarino
- Gmail’s ‘People Widget’ Takes On Rapportive, No Browser Plugin Required by Jason Kincaid
- Google Unveils Wallet And Offers: An Open Platform For Mobile Payments by MG Siegler
- Google plans to make special Google Wallet stickers for phones without NFC by Alberto Vildosola
- PayPal Lawsuit Against Google Reveals Recruiting Saga And A Deal Gone Sour by Erick Schonfeld
- Google Gives Everyone $10 to Try New Google Wallet...but There's a Catch by Sarah Perez
- A New Netflix Update for Android is Here by Kelly Hodgkins
Rate Today's Episode