On today's episode of Room 3026 Live, we discussed topics ranging from Google offers is the business plan behind Google Wallet, and it’s live tomorrow to Batman: Arkham City updated hands-on preview.
Click here if you don't see the player.
The following announcements were mentioned on today's show.
Triangle Startup Weekend
Think you have an idea that could be the next Facebook, Amazon, Google or YouTube? Well then you need to mark off your calendar for Friday June 3rd to Sunday June 5th and register for Triangle Startup Weekend. Triangle Startup Weekend is bringing together top entrepreneurs, programmers and idea generators in the American Tobacco Campus of Durham for a 54-hour, full weekend event. Limited tickets are available at trianglestartupweekend.com between now and June 3rd.
The following feeds were mentioned on today's show.
- Attention Narcissists: Intel’s Museum of Me App Is for You by Todd Wasserman
- Nintendo drops DS Lite to $100, makes it easier to (Mario) party by Joe Pollicino
- 4 out of 5 doctors plan to buy an iPad in the next year by Courtney Boyd Myers
- Blip.tv Signs Distribution Deal With Fred, iJustine, And Other Collective Video Producers by Erick Schonfeld
- 'True Blood' Season 4: The First 3 Minutes from The Wrap.com
- The Comparison Trap by Leo
- Twitter Launches Follow Button for Websites by Lauren Indvik
- Google Offers is the business plan behind Google Wallet, and it’s live tomorrow by Anthony Ha
- Batman: Arkham City Updated Hands-On Preview by Ricardo Torres
- Roku To Bring Angry Birds & Other Games to the TV by Stan Schroeder
Rate Today's Episode