On today's episode of Room 3026 Live, we discussed topics ranging from Adam Bosworth unveils Keas, the game that keeps you healthy to 60 small ways to improve your life in the next 100 days.
The following listener blogs were mentioned on today's show.
Click here if you don't see the player.
- Live Blogging #TSW2011: Final Presentations, Judging, and Awards by Damond Nollan
- Where's a QR Code When You Need One? by Todd Lyden
The following feeds were mentioned on today's show.
- Drop Test: Apple iPad 2 vs. Motorola Xoom vs. Samsung Galaxy Tab by Adrian Covert
- Justin.tv Debuts Live-Streamed Video Gaming Portal And Community TwitchTV by Leena Rao
- Adam Bosworth Unveils Keas, The Game That Keeps You Healthy by Erick Schonfeld
- 60 Small Ways to Improve Your Life in the Next 100 Days by Marelisa
- New Angry Birds update: “Mine and Dine” by Courtney Boyd Myers
- Xbox.com leaks E3 secrets early: Voice Search, 'new look' for XBL, Halo 4, and Halo: CE remake by Richard Lawler
- Check Out a Little Slice of Ninja Gaiden 3 by Mike Epstein
- Gamers rejoice: Facebook Credits and Apple’s iTunes will soon be usable cross-platform by Courtney Boyd Myers
Rate Today's Episode