On today's episode of Room 3026 Live, we discussed topics ranging from automatically suggesting Twitter accounts to new users Pandora prices IPO at $16 per share, now valued at $2.6 billion.
Click here if you don't see the player.
The following listener blogs were mentioned on today's show.
- Show Notes for Room 3026 Live (Ep. 290) by Erica Goodwyn
The following feeds were mentioned on today's show.
- LinkedIn Comes To Klout by Damond Nollan
- Automatically Suggest Twitter Accounts To New Users by Damond Nollan
- Pandora Prices IPO At $16 Per Share, Now Valued At $2.6 Billion by Leena Rao
- SUCKER PUNCH (BLU-RAY+DVD+DIGITAL COPY COMBO PACK) by Michael Render
- Why You Lose Motivation and Interest When You Know the Outcome by Adam Dachis
- Shazam adds LyricPlay, lets you act like you knew the words to that song all along by Brian Heater
- Starbucks rolls out mobile payment app for Android users, java junkies by Amar Toor
Rate Today's Episode