On today's episode of Room 3026 Live, we discussed topics ranging from First Impression Of Google+ to MySpace reportedly sold to Specific Media for $35 million.
Click here if you don't see the player.Feed Watch
The following feeds were mentioned on today's show.
- First Impression Of Google+ by Damond Nollan
- 5 Things that Google+ Does that Facebook does not!!! by Michael Render
- MySpace reportedly sold to Specific Media for $35 million by Brad McCarty
- Justin Timberlake To Take Ownership Stake in MySpace by Brenna Ehrlich
- Joe Rogan Officially Back in as 'Fear Factor' Host by Ted Kenneally
- PayPal Predicts The End of the Wallet By 2015 by Ben Parr
- Video games and kids: How young is too young? from CNN.com
Rate Today's Episode