On today's episode of Room 3026 Live, we discussed topics ranging from Google’s Motorola deal: What exactly is Google buying to Can You Give Away Too Much Content?
Click here if you don't see the player.
The following feeds were mentioned on today's show.
- For the 1st Time Ever, the Most Valuable Company In the World Is... by Jay Yarow and Kamelia Angelova
- "How The Biggest Sites Are Stalking You And Reselling Your Info" by Ben Popken
- Cable And Satellite TV Lose Record Number Of Subscribers by Peter Svensson
- Google to Acquire Motorola Mobility from Motorola Media Center
- Motorola + Sprint = Google's AT&T, Verizon and Comcast Killer by Chunka Mui
- Google’s Motorola deal: What exactly is Google buying? by Martin Bryant
- Can You Give Away Too Much Content? by Wong Chendong
- How to Dramatically Increase Your Level of Followers' Trust with 10 Simple Words by Eric Barker
- Batman: Arkham City trailer unveils Mr. Freeze by Ludwig Kietzmann
Rate Today's Episode