Continuing the tour of Puerto Vallarta, our guide took us off the main highway onto a dirt road that led into the jungle. Hidden from the world was a small neighborhood with homes and a single church. Behind the homes, near a stream, rests a fantastic restaurant where I ate some of the most memorable food in Mexico.
In this video, I capture my thoughts on the trip. All I can say is...if you're not seeing the world, you're not really traveling.
You may also enjoy:
- "Rhythms of the Night" on the Beach of Las Caletas
- Eating Lunch Off the Beaten Path in Mexico
- Creating a National Geographic Moment in Mexico
- Peak Life Experience With Elitch Garden's XLR8R
- Free Falling 150 Feet on the XLR8R
- Piano Man Plays Justin Timberlake on 16th Street
- Touch Down in the Mile High City (Denver)
- Midnight Adventure at the Dallas Airport