Speaker: Michael Marich
Event: Greensboro Regional Training Event (RTE)
- Your top 5-10
Repetition is the mother of all skills! Network marketing is not natural. We get paid to be a broken record. Remember, while this may be your 4000th presentation, the person in the seat is their first time.
Don't tell them anything until you can show them everything! If you try to do that, it comes out wrong.
Inviting vs Explaining
Please don't do the fire hose. This is when you try to sell the product in a matter of minutes.
Remember, you are a professional inviter. There is a woman named Phillis. She has never done one presentation in over five years. This young lady is about to be recognized as a Marketing Director in the company.
Get good at inviting. If you get good at this, you can do very well in this business.
Don't explain the details of the movie's plot to them.
- Be in a hurry
- Clear the date and time - If you cannot get past this step...STOP!
- I have something I need to share with you. (Get Excited)
- Confirm the date and time
These steps will put more people in front of you than anything else.
- Can you do coffee?
- Can you do beer?
- Can you do lunch?
Why do we do this? F.O.R.M. will allow your friend/family to tell you exactly what their pain points are. This gives you the opportunity to talk about the business and how it can help them. FORM'ing is absolutely critical.
Use FORM and the 3-Setup together for a knockout presentation
Prospecting and Inviting Cold Market
- "I'm involved in a huge project. I'm responsible for the expansion of the west coast of an American company we're also in 24 countries."
- "I can't promise you anything, but write down your name, phone number, email and I will get back to you if something comes up."
The Magic of 2 on 1's
- Public place: Coffee Shop, Starbucks, Dunk'n Donuts, Mall, etc.
- Use the DVD
- Proper edification is a must!!!
- Enrollment happens at the place, get the prospect to fill out their personal information
- Brush up on your websites, tools, concierge, etc.
- Provide them both a CD or DVD
- Immediate success 24-72 hours (Get 6 sales = $570)
- Build the list of contacts properly
- Choose your top 10-15 people from the list
- Call contacts
Power of 1
This system is as simple as "1." Michael got this idea from the book "The Slight Edge." In the book, there is a story about a father who is about to pass away. Before he died, he called his two sons in and asked them to choose a box. One box had a million dollars and the other had a penny. The penny would double each day for a month.
Over the course of a month, the penny earned over $10,737,418.24.
The lesson: Sign up one person over the course of a month. In the next month, both you and your new rep should each sponsor one. That is a those two just go out and get one. The next month out together and get one each.
Dave Watson personally sponsored 25 personals over 8 years. Today, he now has over 102,000 members. If we break this number down, this is what it looks like:
8 years = 12,750 new members a year
1 month = 1,063 members
1 day = 36 people
That means Dave cycles at least times every day. Remember, every six cycles, he gets $100 in travel dollars.
Inside each of us are two wolves. One of those is evil and other is good. Which wolf wins? Answer: The one you feed the most.