On today's episode of Room 3026 Live, we discussed topics ranging from why customers like your facebook page to trade shares of your friends on facebook stock market.
To hear to the entire show, CLICK HERE!
The following listener blogs were mentioned on today's show.
- Plain & Simple… by lilsonproductions81
- Trusting Your Instincts When Working Towards Goals by tim
The following announcements were mentioned on today's show.
Webinar: Work Smarter not Harder?
Join Mika Nicole Collins for a one hour webinar that will give you tips for running your business smarter and not harder. This event is perfect for the new business owners and others that want a set of fresh ideas. Topics will include: Getting organized, customer service, social media, and more options to enhance your business model. For registration and more information: http://tiny.cc/mz3gr
The following feeds were mentioned on today's show.
- Why Do Customers Like Your Facebook Page? by JD Rucker
- Twitter.com Gets New Homepage Design from Smashing Apps
- Dish Network Buys Bankrupt Blockbuster by Mike Bracken
- BlogTalkRadio’s New Profile and Episode Page Design Create a More Engaging Listener Experience from blog.blogtalkradio.com
- Sort Your Laundry by Fabric Instead of Color to Save Money by Whitson Gordon
- Do You Have these 4 Unrealistic Expectations of Blogging? by Darren Rowse
- How To Build Relationships Thru Your Blog! by Misty Belardo
- TweetDeck moves out of Chrome with a new web app beta from The Next Web
- Google Removes Grooveshark Music App from Android Market by Scott Webster
- Trade Shares Of Your Friends On Facebook Stock Market by Jakie Cohen
Rate Today's Episode