On today's episode of Room 3026 Live, we discussed topics ranging from the financials of living together without getting married to the new google analytics: events goals.
To hear to the entire show, CLICK HERE!
The following announcements were mentioned on today's show.
Webinar: Work Smarter not Harder?
Join Mika Nicole Collins for a one hour webinar that will give you tips for running your business smarter and not harder. This event is perfect for the new business owners and others that want a set of fresh ideas. Topics will include: Getting organized, customer service, social media, and more options to enhance your business model. For registration and more information: http://tiny.cc/mz3gr
The following feeds were mentioned on today's show.
- Cohabitation Nation: The Financials of Living Together Without Getting Married by Ross Crooks
- Google gets ready to launch new Market, Music, Camera and Gallery apps by Alberto Vildosola
- YouTube to get curated with new channels by Brenna Ehrlich
- The New Google Analytics: Events Goals by Nick Mihailovski
- The social media exchange from Empire Avenue
Rate Today's Episode