On today's episode of Room 3026 Live, we discussed topics ranging from Super 8' opens to solid $38M at the weekend box office to Nomura: Samsung to become world’s largest smartphone maker this quarter.
Click here if you don't see the player.
The following feeds were mentioned on today's show.
- It’s A Facebook World … Other Social Networks Just Live In It by Robin Wauters
- BlogTalkRadio Releases New Virtual Broadcasting Studio by Damond Nollan
- New Scenes In Cowboys & Aliens Trailer by Damond Nollan
- 'Super 8' Opens to Solid $38M at the Weekend Box Office from TheWrap.com
- Nomura: Samsung to become world’s largest smartphone maker this quarter by Matt Brian
- Blogging at Home? Fight Lethargy With a Solid Morning Routine by Guest Blogger
- Codemasters website hacked, 'tens of thousands' of personal accounts compromised by Vlad Savov
Rate Today's Episode