On today's episode of Room 3026 Live, we discussed topics ranging from Zynga files for $1bn IPO, and lists Facebook as its biggest weakness to Facebook Will Launch In-Browser Video Chat Next Week In Partnership With Skype.
Click here if you don't see the player.
The following feeds were mentioned on today's show.
- Zynga Files $1 Billion IPO Fueled By Virtual Farms, Mob Wars and Cityscapes by Brian Crecente
- Zynga files for $1bn IPO, lists Facebook as its biggest weakness by Martin Bryant
- Facebook Will Launch In-Browser Video Chat Next Week In Partnership With Skype by Michael Arrington
- Thanks to Google Plus, Picasa Gets Unlimited Storage for Photos & Videos, Also Better Tagging by Sarah Perez
- Maria Shriver Files for Divorce from Arnold Schwarzenegger by Joshua L. Weinstein & Pamela Chelin
- Carpooling Startup Zimride Hits 100 Million Miles Served by Rip Empson
- Listen Up! There's More Free Portal 2 Music Today by Michael McWhertor
Rate Today's Episode