AVOS, an Internet company created by the founders of YouTube, officially announced on its blog this morning the release of a new and improved Delicious.
For those unfamiliar with the Delicious service, it is a place to save your favorite links and share them with others.
Back in April, AVOS acquired Delicious from Yahoo! and decided to rebuild the service from the ground up. Today, the company releases it to the world.
Some of the most notable changes include:
- Stacks - A new feature that allows users to group related links into lists
- Simpler Navigation - Many of the redundant features are now consolidated
- Links - Bookmarks are now called links
- Private Links - Any links previously marked private in Delicious will remain that way
- Multiple-Word Tagging - Tags are separated with commas (i.e. "San Francisco")
- Avatar - Profile pics are now supported
For more information about Delicious, specifically on the new Stacks feature, check out the video below. After the break, stop by and let me know what you think about the new Delicious in the comment section below.
If you cannot see the video, click here.