- Light - One of the first things I noticed about the phone is how light it feels. At one point in the video, I describe it as light as paper.
- Fast - With a duel core application processor, it loads quickly.
- Vibrant Colors - From the very first page, I am impressed by the vivid colors displayed on the Super AMOLED screen.
- NFC - With the Samsung Galaxy S II, owners can use the NFC chip to make purchases using Google Wallet.
- Android OS - Moving past the Samsung Epic 4G, this device sports Gingerbread (Android 2.3).
To see the Samsung Galaxy S II in action, take a look at the video below. Once you're done, let me know what you think in the comment section below.
If you cannot see the video, click here.