Speaker: Jeff Bolf
This is making a difference in the numbers game.
The average person will not buy until they've been asked 3.2 times.
ABC's of Closing
- Begin with the End in Mind
- Transition to the close smoothly
- Belief and thenthusiasm must be displayed
- Don't oversell, ask for a decision, be quiet, and wait
- Create a sense of urgency
- Ask for the money!
- What did you like Best about what you just saw?
- Are you ready to get started?
- Do you have enough information to make a $365 decision?
- Work the room to help guests get their questions answered
- Be a testimonial but don't re-sell or re-present
- Be a good listener
- Edify enroller and paint a picture of success
- Objections do not mean NO!
- Your posture closes people
- What is your response/reaction to objections
- No money, no time!
- I can appreciate that
- Feel, felt, found
- That's exactly why! (The objection IS the answer)
Jeff often starts a conversation with "I'm the Director of expansion of the only V.I.P. Invitation Only Travel Club"
If people are in the same town, Jeff likes to meet in person.
If doing a long distance showing, show just the video. Use third-party call that is scheduled (block the time with 3rd party validation). Even for strong closers, a third party validation is still good. Use it as a welcome.