It has been confirmed. I am going back to the Bahamas this December!
Last year, me and about 350 friends went to South Beach Miami for a couple days. While we were there, we attended a Miami Heat's game, hung out on the beach, ate at some of the best restaurants, and enjoyed a time of relaxation.
For many, that would be the whole vacation. Instead, we jumped on the Norwegian Sky and cruised our way from the port in Miami, Florida to beaches in the Bahamas. It's where I had my first full-body massage, raced down the scariest water slides, and met a ton of new friends.
Looking back, I thoroughly enjoyed my trip. This time, I'm taking some people with me. Here's the itinerary:
- Friday: Ship departs from Miami, Florida
- Saturday: We hang out at the private beach in Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas
- Sunday: Enjoy a relaxing swim, visit the aquarium, scuba dive, and go head first down the water slides at Atlantis on the island of Nassau, Bahamas
- Monday: Return back to Miami, Florida and attend a Heat's game
In between all of that, we get to enjoy a private VIP party on the boat, massages, formal dinners with some of the best food ever, evenings in the casino, and a beautiful view during the entire trip. How awesome is that?
To get an idea of what last year looked like, check out the gallery below:
This year, I'd like to take some time to explore something new. For those that have been, what would you recommend I do? Where should I eat?
You may also enjoy:
- "Rhythms of the Night" on the Beach of Las Caletas
- Eating Lunch Off the Beaten Path in Mexico
- Creating a National Geographic Moment in Mexico
- Peak Life Experience With Elitch Garden's XLR8R
- Free Falling 150 Feet on the XLR8R
- Piano Man Plays Justin Timberlake on 16th Street
- Touch Down in the Mile High City (Denver)
- Midnight Adventure at the Dallas Airport