On today's episode of Room 3026 Live, we talked with Aaron K. White, Director of Digital Alchemy at Empire Avenue. We discussed the history of this wildly popular game, talked about future plans, and even got a hint on a secret achievement.
What is Empire Avenue? It is a game that allows players to buy and sell shares of stock in people. The game board is set online in a social media exchange. To play, you use digital currency, known as Eaves, to invest in friends and other connections. Using activity on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Flickr, Blogs, and Empire Avenue, players can increase their share price and provide dividends to investors.
If you cannot see the player, click here.
Other Stories On Empire Avenue You May Like
- Empire Avenue: Should I Stop Upgrading Shares To Increase Dividends?
- Empire Avenue: How To Increase Your Share Price [Image]
- How To Increase Your Empire Avenue Activity Score
- Empire Avenue: How To Increase Your Wealth [Image]
- Understanding Your Empire Avenue Share Price
- What Empire Avenue Taught Me About Generosity
- Empire Avenue Presents 'Room 3026 Live' With A Limited Achievement
- Buy Shares Of Stock In Friends Using Empire Avenue
- Show Notes for Room 3026 Live (Ep. 265) [Interview with Chris Pirillo, Laurie DesAutels, and Adriel Hampton]
- Empire Avenue To Unveil New Design And Seeks To Become Your Social Media Rocket Fuel