Over a week ago, the family and I took a camping trip during the memorial day weekend. It was a great opportunity to bond and simply relax. Unfortunately, upon my return my Empire Avenue share price started to fall. As seen in the image above, it dropped for 9 straight days. It wasn't until this week that I was able to stop the bleeding and turn it all around.
By clicking on my share price, I see the following graph:
To me, this graph tells an interesting story. As of this article, my share is 80.25e, that price is comprised of 60% Social Media activity and 40% Share purchases. To increase my score, I need to be more active with my social networks (including Empire Avenue) and invest wisely.
One question I have received numerous times is about increasing activity. Earlier today, Gabriel Flores asked me how I secured 124 actions in one day. My answer is by understanding what Empire Avenue, and its advisers, are measuring.
In the chart below, Louie (my Empire Avenue Adviser) looks at the following activities: Shareholders, portfolio, recommended, share price, and buying history. Therefore, to increase the share price, one needs to do what it takes to keep these areas in the green (positive numbers). This goes for Twitter, Facebook, Facebook Fan Pages, Flickr, YouTube, and LinkedIn, too.
What I have found effective for engaging others on Empire Avenue is to buy shares in them. I know, it sounds simple, right? For me, getting 100+ actions on Empire Avenue is achieved through controlled purchases in others. If I have 100,000e to spend, I'll spend 1,000e on 100 people.
Note: That example uses simplified math to express my point. In the real world, one has to take commission into the equation.
That's it! To increase your activity score, and its related share price, understand what the advisers are measuring and do more of it. However, don't forget that some things are only achieved through others (Facebook Likes, Twitter Retweets, YouTube Views, etc). Get good at engaging your network and your score will reflect it.
So, what do you think? Is it doable? Do you have another strategy? Let me know in the comment section below.
P.S. I would like to thank the many investors who helped me turn the falling stock around. Kudos!
Other Stories On Empire Avenue You May Like
- Empire Avenue: Should I Stop Upgrading Shares To Increase Dividends?
- Empire Avenue: How To Increase Your Share Price [Image]
- Empire Avenue: How To Increase Your Wealth [Image]
- Understanding Your Empire Avenue Share Price
- What Empire Avenue Taught Me About Generosity
- Empire Avenue Presents 'Room 3026 Live' With A Limited Achievement
- Buy Shares Of Stock In Friends Using Empire Avenue
- Aaron K. White, Digital Alchemist from Empire Avenue, Talks With Room 3026 Live
- Show Notes for Room 3026 Live (Ep. 265) [Interview with Chris Pirillo, Laurie DesAutels, and Adriel Hampton]
- Empire Avenue To Unveil New Design And Seeks To Become Your Social Media Rocket Fuel